Friday, August 10, 2007

Vacation All I Ever Wanted......Had To Get Away....

O.K well not that exotic of a beach pictured above but still a vacation is still a vacation. I'm headed for North Carolina tomorrow, to a house right on the beach, can anyone say heaven. Well after a like 100 hour drive I will be there due to the fact that were driving with:
1). A new baby cousin who eats every 2 hours
2). An Aunt who can't travel without stopping at least every hour to pee(to much info)
3). An awful cousin and 2 brothers who annoy me all the time but now trapped in a car with them for forever
Aren't I lucky! Oh yeah and were leaving before 7 a.m. I haven't seen 7 a.m for months. Oh well hopefully the beach makes up for it .I'm ready for a break.
C ya on August 18
I'm of to buy magazines and lots of caffeine for tomorrow

BTW: I will continue Back to School when I return

1 comment:

Tru said...

well good luck with the car ride. bring some head phones and music and tune them out oh and have fun on vacation