Monday, September 17, 2007

I Say Goodbye You Say Hello













































Here are a few Target finds courtesy of Target.com. Also I love how when you click on the Alice Temperly, The new Go Designer it says while loading One moment, luv(he he). I think Target can now live down the Libertine catastrophe. Well this post is short but I have to help my my brother do his homework, write a blues song(for language arts class) and read (I'm doing a book in a bag report on Harry potter 3 and yes I have read them all numerous times and yes I do have a slight addiction and I do love the movies too I mean Daniel Radcliffe whats not to love).
P.s this is random, not all of these things are Alice Temperly
Well I bid you Adou.













































































No comments: