Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I LOVE Sales!!

$30.60 regular $68.00
$30.60 regular 68.00


$23.20 regular $58.00
$29.00 regular $58.00
$23.20 regular $58.00



$25.99 regular $44.99
$14.99 regular $34.99
$9.49 regular $20.00
$11.49 regular $24.00
$13.99 regular $30.00


I'm not the biggest fan I Kohl's but I love their sales. I mean most of this stuff is almost 50% off! It feels great outside today (well at least here). No one would go on a walk with me but since the landscapers our out their mowing and trimming and all, I really couldn't go anyway because of how bad my allergies get ughh.. I get to be picked up early from school yes tomorrow because of a dermatology appointment. I don't like the doctors but i like them better then school so I'm all good. I only have about 29 school days left not including memorial day I always got out before memorial day in private school its so dumb that we have the day off and then only go for another week. Well for a more fashion point i really would like a good swimsuit preferably a tankinni with boy shorts so if any body knows a good store help!!
I'll see you guys tomorrow PS Alex Richards we need to dish about OTH I mean Brooke+baby!!










4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

There's a lot of good stuff here. I wish I had the patience for Kohl's. There's one about three feet from my place.

Tru said...

hmm kohls seems to be doing a fashion upgrade maybe working there this summer won't be so bad after all

Edirin said...

these are really cute

LoveLladro said...

I have a gift card to Kohl's and you are making me want to run out and use it now! Thanks for the tips ;~)